Download WhatsApp v2.11.500 APK for WhatsApp Web Feature
Download WhatsApp latest version to get access to WhatsApp Web version, the much needed feature that is finally introduced for the WhatsApp users. So from this update, the users of WhatsApp no need to check again and again of their device screen as WhatsApp introduce the WhatsApp Web feature in its latest update. The update was given the version v2.11.500 and you can download from the below provided link.
In fact several users reported that the version v2.11.498 also includes the WhatsApp Web feature, but we were unable to find and at last was seen in the v2.11.500 update. If you are looking to download and install the WhatsApp v2.11.500 check down the below APK and also allow follow the quick setup guide.
Download WhatsApp v2.11.500 APK:
- File name: com.whatsapp-2.11.500-450248-minAPI7.apk
- Version: 2.11.500
- File size: 18.54 MB (19,439,184 bytes)
- Minimum Android version: Android 2.1+ (Eclair, API 7)
- MD5: d06cb18d42073219c7e7e63674d24afc
- SHA1: 3829d6bb621c0598b0f79777288f96ff8d73d603
- Introducing WhatsApp Web: You can now send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser. To get started, visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- Bug fixes and other improvements
How to Access WhatsApp Web on Chrome Browser
To order to access the latest WhatsApp web, go to web.whatsapp.com and you will find a barcode on the same page. Now make sure you have installed the latest WhatsApp v2.11.500 on your Android smartphone and now find the option “WhatsApp Web” in the menu option. Tapping the prescribed options will open the barcode scanner by itself and then scan the same. All the WhatsApp chats and groups will be accessible from the web version and another thing is that the users can add multiple computers. So users who really don’t want to use WhatsApp from Android Screen, this is much better option.
Any issues while or after installing the latest version of WhatsApp APK file or while accessing the WhatsApp web features on your browser, do let us know in the below comment section. Always use the Google Chrome browser for the web access.