Herein Checkout the different ways to take Screen Capture / Screenshot on Galaxy Note 5 Android Smartphone – Complete Guide
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is the king of phablets and it comes with 5.7 Inch Super AMOLED display with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution and is powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 Exynos 7420 processor aided by Mali-T760MP8 GPU and 4GB RAM. It comes in 32GB and 64GB variants and the sad part is it doesn’t have memory expansion slot and we recommend you to purchase 64GB variant to get rid of memory problems.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 comes with amazing features and among them one is screenshot feature. Samsung has added some new options to the screenshot feature on Galaxy Note 5 and among them one is scroll screenshot. Using this feature you can capture the entire webpage or the part of it in the single image and is the handiest feature.
There are 3 method to take screenshot on Galaxy Note 5 and we will guide you with all of them in the below steps. So without any further ado let’s see on how to take Screen Capture / Screenshot on Galaxy Note 5 Android Smartphone.
Method 1: Take Screenshot on Galaxy Note 5 using Hardware Keys.
This is the most traditional method to take screenshot on any Android smartphone and is the fastest and most convenient way to take screenshot on Galaxy Note 5.
- Open the app or the screen whose screenshot you want to take.
- Press and hold the Home and Power button at the same time until you hear the camera shutter sound or see the screenshot animation.
Method 2: Take Screen capture or Screenshot on Galaxy Note 5 using Pam-Swipe Gesture.
This features has been added on all the Samsung smartphones which were launched in the last two years and in order to use this feature you have to enable it from Settings.
- Go to Settings > Motion > Hand Motion and enable Palm Swipe to Capture feature.
- Open the app or the screen you want to take screenshot of.
- Now place your hand like a knife with thumb facing up and swipe across the screen from one side to other. If done correctly you will hear camera shutter sound and also see the screenshot animation.
Method 3: Take Screenshot on Galaxy Note 5 using S-Pen Stylus.
- Pull your S-Pen out of your Galaxy Note 5.
- Now you will see the Air Command menu on the screen.
- Select Screen Write using S-Pen on the Air Command menu.
- This will take the screenshot instantly and you will see the screenshot animation. You can also edit, scribble, draw and share the screenshot.
How to Take Scroll-able Screenshot on Galaxy Note 5:
- Use the S-Pen method to take screenshot on Galaxy Note 5.
- After the screenshot is taken you will find the Scroll Capture option in the bottom left corner.
- Tap on it and the screen will automatically scroll for you and take the screenshot.
- Follow the step 3 again to capture another portion of the page and in this way you can capture the entire web page to read it offline later.
Where to Find the Screenshots?
Screenshots taken so far on the Galaxy Note 5 can be found in the Gallery app under Screenshots folder/ album. Alternatively you can access them from Pictures > Screenshot folder in the Phone Memory.
Consider Sharing this little tutorial with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus etc.
Have any issues while taking screenshot on Galaxy Note 5, drop them in the comment section below.
🡇🡇 Latest Video on YouTube 🡇🡇